¦³µLÅ¥¹L¦¹¡u­ì«h¡v

³o¹ï¤j®a¦b¤u§@·|¦ó±Ò¥Ü¡H

¤j®a¦³¿³½ìª¾¦h¨Ç¶Ü¡H

Ä@»D¨ä¸Ô

­øª¾¨ä¥L¤H¦³µL¿³½ì¡H

¤@¯ë¤H¹ïrisk and need principleªº»~¸Ñ¡A¥H¬°«YÁ¿¸Ñ¦M¾÷³B²z¡A¨ä¹ê«D¤]¡I
³o¹ï¥~®i¤u§@¡A¤×¨ä¦³±Òµo¡I
¬Ý¬Ý¥H¤UªºÂ²¤¶¥ý¡K¡K
Developed in the 1980s and first formalized in 1990, the risk-need-responsivity model has been used with increasing success to assess and rehabilitate criminals in Canada and around the world. As suggested by its name, it is based on three principles: 1) the risk principle asserts that criminal behaviour can be reliably predicted and that treatment should focus on the higher risk offenders; 2) the need principle highlights the importance of criminogenic needs in the design and delivery of treatment; and 3) the responsivity principle describes how the treatment should be provided.

regarding criminogenic needs... there are static factors(those can not be changed by treatment programme) and dynamic factors(those can be changed and highly related with recidivism).
dynamic factors include: anti-social personality; anti-social attitudes and values; anti-social associates; family dysfunction; poor self-control, poor problem-solving skils; substance abuse; lack of employment or employment skills.
¥Í¥ÊÅܼô¥Ê

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

ªð¦^¦Cªí